As a Sub Recipient under AMREF Health in Africa, AMURT is implementing the Global Fund TB Project – in Marsabit, Samburu, Kilifi and Lamu Counties. The project aims at accelerating the reduction of TB, leprosy and lung disease burden through provision of people-centered, universally accessible, acceptable and affordable quality services in Kenya. AMURT wishes to recruit the following positions based in Nairobi office. For period of one year with possibility of extension subject to availability of funds.
- Diploma in social sciences, public health or equivalent. Degree will be an added advantage
- 3 years’ experience working in the health sector, particularly in TB projects and lung diseases
- Good understanding of the state of Tuberculosis in Kenya, and globally
- Experience working in Arid & Semi-arid areas highly preferred, especially Marsabit/Samburu counties
- Experience working in donor funded health projects, especially Global Fund projects
- Good training, facilitation and project coordination skills
- Excellent community mobilization skills and experience working with MOH, County government and other partners.
- In depth understanding of M&E systems applicable in health and TB programming
- Good understanding of social determinants of Health and their related interventions
- Good communication, analytical, report writing and presentation skills
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office programs
- Data entry of Sample referral forms, community TB data-Contact tracing, Treatment interruption tracing and referral forms into Navision online portal
- Scanning of all community TB reports, and other reports from the field and re sharing back to the respective Project officers
- Ensure Accurate and regular data entry and review in accordance with Global fund guidelines
- Share weekly updated program data with the programs team
- Use Project indicator data to monitor achievement towards objectives, report any shortcomings and gaps in a timely manner
- Support in proposal development as necessary
- Act as focal point for activity info and other quantitative reporting
- Ensure timely submission of data as per GF guidelines
- Ensure that data received from the field team is correctly entered into the program tracker on regular basis, gather, consolidate and clarify errors and clear the program data
- Maintain and ensure safe, ethical and accurate documentations, filling, storing and usage of information
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned
All applicants should urgently email a letter of application, CV, certificates and relevant testimonials to email@example.com by 21st July 2023 by COB indicating current and expected Salary. Candidates should clearly indicate the position applied for and its Reference number P0/DATA/07/2023 as the email subject. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted as interviews will be done on a rolling basis. Canvassing will result to automatic disqualification.