REPORTING TO: CLINIC ADMIN
JOB LOCATION – NAIROBI
REF NO: PHARM/TECH/AHCC/12/2022
Reporting to Clinic in charge, the job holder will be responsible for ensuring accurate dispensing, patient counselling and proper handling of pharmaceutical supplies for all orders and to provide effective pharmaceutical services to meet customer needs.
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology
- Enrolled with Pharmacy & Poisons Board with a current professional practice license
- Member of Kenya Pharmaceutical Association
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an outpatient pharmacy setting
- Exposure to hospital management systems will be an added advantage
- Ability to read and scrutinize prescriptions appropriately and offer the required guidance as necessary
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with the Values of the organization
- Receive and process orders delivered to the Pharmacy Department in accordance with procedures and documentation
- Effectively manage the dispensing of all drugs and other commodities
- Check and advice on the expiry of the drugs and disposal of the same.
- Ensure proper management of Pharmacy Records in the system
- Ensure effective stock controls and conduct regular /monthly stock take.
- Counsel patients on drug administration
- Attend weekly clinic update meetings and share pharmacy progress reports
- Prepare Comprehensive Monthly report to the Management
- Perform any other duties which may be assigned by Management from time to time.
All applicants should urgently email a letter of application, CV, certificates and relevant testimonials to email@example.com by 15th December 2022 indicating current and expected Salary. Candidates should clearly indicate the position applied for and its Reference number as the email subject. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted as interviews will be done on a rolling basis. Canvassing will result to automatic disqualification.
“AMURT is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to child safeguarding.”