AMURT Health Care Centre would like to fill the following position based in Nairobi.
- Preparing laboratory Reagents;
- Examining specimens;
- Writing and recording results;
- Decontaminating working benches and equipment’s
- Receiving and scrutinizing requisition forms for accuracy;
- Preparing clients for collection of specimens;
- Receiving/collecting, labelling and registering specimens;
- Disaggregating specimens for processing and analysis
- Performing routine diagnostic tests;
- Dispatching the results for clinical management using the system.
- Disposing laboratory waste
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor
- Be a Kenyan citizen.
- Be a holder of Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Outstanding patient interaction skills are a must.
- At least 1 year of experience as a Lab Technician or a similar role.
- Fully proficient in lab services, including hematology
- Be a registered member of KMLTTB
- Certificate in computer applications skills
- Possess a valid practice license from KMLTTB
All applicants should urgently email a letter of application, CV, certificates and relevant testimonials to email@example.com by 10th June 2019 COB indicating current and expected Salary. Candidates should clearly indicate the position applied for and its Reference number as the email subject. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will result to automatic disqualification.
“AMURT is committed to zero tolerance on all forms of violence against children, beneficiaries and staff”.