REPORTING TO: CLINIC ADMIN.
LOCATION: AHCC NAIROBI
REF NO: LAB/TECHAHCC//12/2022
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGIST JOB
- Be a Kenyan citizen.
- Be a holder of Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Outstanding patient interaction skills are a must.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Lab Technician or a similar role.
- Fully proficient in lab services, including hematology
- Be a registered member of KMLTTB
- Certificate in computer applications skills
- Possess a valid practice license from KMLTTB and registration certificate.
LAB TECHNOLOGIST JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparing laboratory Reagents;
- Examining specimens;
- Writing and recording results;
- Decontaminating working benches and equipment’s
- Receiving and scrutinizing requisition forms for accuracy;
- Preparing clients for collection of specimens;
- Receiving/collecting, labelling and registering specimens;
- Disaggregating specimens for processing and analysis
- Performing routine diagnostic tests;
- Dispatching the results for clinical management using the system.
- Disposing laboratory waste
- Preparing and submitting MOH reports including weekly updates to the clinic in charge
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor
All applicants should urgently email a letter of application, CV, certificates and relevant testimonials to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th December 2022 indicating current and expected Salary. Candidates should clearly indicate the position applied for and its Reference number as the email subject. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted as interviews will be done on a rolling basis. Canvassing will result to automatic disqualification.
“AMURT is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to child safeguarding.”