REPORTING TO: CLINIC ADMIN
REF NO: CO/AHCC/12/2022
- Provide comprehensive and high-quality clinical services including (Take/review the patient’s history to ascertain the right clinical examinations and treatment and prescription of treatment) to patients using the system
- Order investigation and interpretation of results for diagnosis and explain the results to the patients and the intended treatment.
- Diagnose and institute appropriate treatment, prescriptions, and carry out other treatment activities while ensuring that established treatment protocols are effectively followed.
- Refer patients to other departments for further investigation such as laboratory and x-ray.
- Attend to emergencies presenting to the clinic and recommend referrals for cases that cannot be managed.
- Ensure that all required observations and vitals, prescribed treatment and procedures are carried out and documented in the system.
- Conduct minor surgeries in minor theatre
- Create phenomenal patient experiences, including counselling and sensitizing patients through health talks on preventive and promotive health.
- Ensure effective clinical procedures, rules, regulations which are consistent with organization procedures and MOH guidelines.
- Participate in outreaches/medical camps or other activities such as health talks or community programs.
- Handle patient data/ information confidentially at all times.
- Prepare the weekly reports and attend weekly clinic meetings.
- Ensure that the clinic environment is safe and complies with infection control standards.
- Actively participate in clinical training programs, including on-job training and skills building.
Education and Qualifications
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery from a recognized institution.
- Registered with Clinical Officers Council and have a valid practicing license
- Minimum of 1 years of work experience after internship in a hospital setup and three years’ work experience in an outpatient facility
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Outstanding patient interaction/customer care skills are a MUST.
- A Result oriented team player
- Demonstrable leadership, Organization and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a big team
All applicants should urgently email a letter of application, CV, certificates and relevant testimonials to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th December 2022 indicating current and expected Salary. Candidates should clearly indicate the position applied for and its Reference number as the email subject. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted as interviews will be done on a rolling basis. Canvassing will result to automatic disqualification
“AMURT is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to child safeguarding.”