Reporting to Clinic in charge, the job holder will be responsible for ensuring accurate dispensing, patient counselling and proper handling of pharmaceutical supplies for all orders and to provide effective pharmaceutical services to meet customer needs.
- Receive and process orders delivered to the Pharmacy Department in accordance with procedures and documentation
- Effectively manage the dispensing of all drugs and other commodities
- Check and advice on the expiry of the drugs and disposal of the same.
- Ensure proper management of Pharmacy Records in the system
- Ensure effective stock controls and conduct regular /monthly stock take.
- Counsel patients on drug administration
- Prepare Comprehensive Monthly report to the Management
- Perform any other duties which may be assigned by Management from time to time.
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology
- Enrolled with Pharmacy & Poisons Board with a current professional practice license
- Member of Kenya Pharmaceutical Association
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in an outpatient pharmacy setting
- Exposure to hospital management systems will be an added advantage
- Read and scrutinize prescriptions appropriately, offering the required guidance as necessary
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with the Values of the organization
All applicants should urgently email a letter of application, CV, certificates and relevant testimonials to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st December 2020 by noon, indicating current and expected Salary. Candidates should clearly indicate the position applied for and its Reference number on the subject line. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will result to automatic disqualification.
“AMURT is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to child safe guarding”.