AMURT -MUYEYE HEALTH CARE CENTRE would like to fill the following position based in Malindi
1 REGISTERED PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNOLOGIST.
REF NO: PHARM /TEC/MHCC/07/2023
Reporting to Clinic in charge, the job holder will be responsible for ensuring accurate dispensing, patient counselling and proper handling of pharmaceutical supplies for all orders and to provide effective pharmaceutical services to meet customer needs.
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology from a recognized institution.
- Registered with Pharmacy & Poisons Board with a current professional practice license
- Member of Kenya Pharmaceutical Association
- A minimum of 3 years’ work experience in an outpatient pharmacy setting
- Previous use and Exposure to hospital information management systems will be an added advantage
- Ability to read and interpret prescriptions appropriately and offer the required guidance as necessary
- Demonstrates behavior consistent with the Values of the organization
- Receive and process orders delivered to the Pharmacy Department in accordance with laid down procedures and documentation processes.
- Effectively manages dispensing of all drugs and other commodities
- Checks and advice on the expiry of drugs and disposal of the same.
- Ensures proper management of Pharmacy Records in the HMIS system
- Ensures effective stock controls and conduct regular /monthly stock takes.
- Conduct Pharmacy Dispensing and Counsel patients on drug intake schedule
- Attends weekly clinic update meetings and share pharmacy progress reports
- Prepares Comprehensive Pharmacy Monthly reports and forward the same to AMURT Management
- Perform any other duties which may be assigned by Management from time to time.
All applicants should urgently email a letter of application, CV, certificates and relevant
testimonials to jobs email@example.com by 14th July 2023 before close of business hours indicating current and expected Salary. Locals are encouraged to apply. Candidates should clearly indicate the position applied for and its Reference number as PHARM /TEC/MHCC/07/2023 on the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted as interviews will be done on a rolling basis. Canvassing will result to automatic disqualification.
“AMURT is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to child safe guarding.”.