AMURT Health Care Centre would like to fill the following positions based in Nairobi and Malindi.
REF NO: PHARM/TEC/ AHCC/08/2019 – NAIROBI
REF NO: PHARM /TEC/MHCC/O8/2019- MALINDI
- Effectively manage the dispensing of all drugs and other commodities
- Check and advice on the expiry of the drugs and disposal of the same.
- Ensure proper management of Pharmacy Records in the system
- Ensure effective stock controls and conduct regular /monthly stock take.
- Coordinate distribution of ARVs
- Prepare Comprehensive Monthly report to the Management
- Perform any other duties which may be assigned by Management from time to time.
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology
- Valid registration license by the Pharmacy and Poisons Board or awaiting registration
- At least 2 year working experience in a busy pharmacy.
- Good team player and upholds high integrity.
All applicants should urgently email a letter of application, CV, certificates and relevant testimonials to email@example.com by 22nd August 2019 indicating current and expected Salary. For more details on job description visit www.amurtafrica.org Candidates should clearly indicate the position applied for and its Reference number and station as either NAIROBI OR MALINDI on the email subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will result to automatic disqualification.
“AMURT is committed to zero tolerance on all forms of violence against children, beneficiaries and staff”.