AMURT Health Care Centre would like to fill the following position based in Nairobi.
- Assessing, planning, implementing nursing interventions and evaluating patient`s outcomes.
- Providing appropriate health care services
- Providing health education and counselling to patients/ clients and community on identified health needs.
- Carryout MNCH clinic
- Referring patients/clients appropriately.
- Facilitating patients` admission and initiating discharge plans.
- Maintaining records on Patients in the system/clients health condition and care.
- Ensuring a safe and tidy clinical environment.
- Diploma in: Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing from KMTC or any other recognized institution.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a busy health facility
- Must be a registered nurse.
- Registration certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Valid practicing license from Nursing Council of Kenya
- Certificate in computer application.
All applicants should urgently email a letter of application, CV, certificates and relevant testimonials to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th June 2019 COB indicating current and expected Salary. Candidates should clearly indicate the position applied for and its Reference number as the email subject. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will result to automatic disqualification.
“AMURT is committed to zero tolerance on all forms of violence against children, beneficiaries and staff”.