REF NO. FRONT OFFICE/CASHIER /06/2018
- Dip in business administration
- High level of organization and communication skills.
- 1-3 years’ experience in front office operations.
- Hospital experience will be an added advantage
- Customer care service
- Marketing AMURT
- Preparing insurance invoices
- Preparing monthly reports
- Addressing issues arising from insurance
- Issuing payments done by insurance
- Registering all out-patient, and updating patient’s record entries in the system and patient cards for the General Clinic.
- Directing patients in the clinic
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
All applicants should urgently email a letter of application, CV, certificates and relevant testimonials to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28th June 2018, indicating current and expected Salary. Candidates should clearly indicate the position applied for and its Reference number FRONT OFFICE/CASHIER /06/2018 as the email subject. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will result to automatic disqualification.
“AMURT is committed to zero tolerance on all forms of violence against children, beneficiaries and staff”.
Offer ended on June 28, 2018