REPORTING TO: CLINIC ADMIN
LOCATION: AMURT HEALTH CARE CENTRE NAIROBI
REF NO: RADIOGRAPHER/AHCC/12/2022
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, ATTRIBUTES AND EXPERIENCE
- Higher diploma in ultrasound
- Diploma in medical imaging sciences
- Two (2) years working experience in similar position
- Registered and licensed by the Kenya radiation protection board
- responsible for providing safe, efficient, high quality diagnostic imaging services through the use of modern imaging technology that includes digital x-ray machines and ultrasound machine.
- Ensure the radiation license is up to date for the department
- Ensure the machines in x-ray departments are well maintained and service schedule adhered to including communicating any breakdown to the clinic manager.
- Ensure the TLB is read by radiological services on a regular basis to avoid over exposure
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
All applicants should urgently email a letter of application, CV, certificates and relevant testimonials to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th December 2022 indicating current and expected Salary. Candidates should clearly indicate the position applied for and its Reference number as the email subject. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted as interviews will be done on a rolling basis. Canvassing will result to automatic disqualification
“AMURT is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to child safeguarding.”