Ananda Marga Universal Relief Team (AMURT) is a voluntary charitable nongovernmental organization, registered in Kenya as a non-profit organization in 1993. AMURT has implemented over 22 projects countrywide and has supported and worked with local communities, local administration and organizations offering development services. AMURT’s focus areas are emergency relief, OVC support, education, health care, income generation and capacity building, HIV/AIDS, MNCH, TB control, Nutrition, WASH and Non-Communicable Diseases (NCD) in 9 counties. AMURT has presence in Central region, Nyanza region, Samburu County and Coastal region of Kenya and wishes to fill in the following position for an anticipated USAID-funded program in Nairobi county for a fixed term of 4 months’ period with high chances of extension for one year. The project aims to support facility-based adherence and PSS for PLHIV in 22 health facilities in Nairobi county.
- Coordinate facility-based ART adherence activities in Nairobi Sub -county health facilities in line with the project objectives
- Provide support supervision, including OJT to facility-based Treatment Preparation and Adherence (TPA) counsellors
- Organize and coordinate regular debriefing sessions for TPAs
- Attend sub county health facility meetings and stakeholder’s meetings.
- Support TPAs in formation and facilitation of pediatric, adolescent and adult PSS groups in the facilities.
- Prepare and submit timely weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to Programs Manager for subsequent sharing with the donor and MOH
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
Degree in psychology and counseling with 5 years’ experience in HIV/AIDS programming.
All applicants should urgently email a letter of application, CV, certificates and relevant testimonials to firstname.lastname@example.org by 26thth April 2018 indicating current and expected Salary. For more details on job description visit www.amurtafrica.org Candidates should clearly indicate the position applied for and its Reference number and the name of the preferred health facility as the email subject. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will result to automatic disqualification.
“AMURT is committed to zero tolerance on all forms of violence against children, beneficiaries and staff”.
Offer ended on April 26, 2018