- Diploma in Procurement and supply chain management.
- Member of a professional body KISM or CIPS
- At least two years’ experience in a busy organization-NGO experience preferred.
- Consolidate the / quarterly/ Annual Procurement Plan
- Prepare procurement/supplies reports & updates for submission to procurement manager
- Support in asset management
- Secretary to the Procurement committee
- Prepare tender documents, notices, contract documents and proposals including SAM search on vendors
- Initiate a tender process to prequalify suppliers
- Participate in Stock taking exercise
- Consolidate user requirements to ensure economies in procurement process
- Maintain the procurement records
- Drafting of annual and revised procurement and disposal plans
- Maintain an up-to date database records of prequalified suppliers.
- Undertake supplier rating and appraisal and conduct regular market surveys.
- Conduct thorough checks of material and service deliveries before signing delivery note to ensure value for money.
- Raise LPO with the Finance Department for payments of goods, services and works procured.
All applicants should urgently email a letter of application, CV, certificates and relevant testimonials to firstname.lastname@example.org by 24th July 2018 indicating current and expected Salary. Candidates should clearly indicate the position applied for and its Reference number as the email subject. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will result to automatic disqualification
“AMURT is committed to zero tolerance on all forms of violence against children, beneficiaries and staff”.
Offer ended on July 24, 2018