REPORTS TO: Senior procurement Officer
JOB LOCATION: Mombasa
CONTRACT TERMS: Fixed Term 3 Years
REF NO: PROC.OFFICER/10/2022
AMURT seeks to recruit a Procurement officer for USAID Tujitegemee program, under Kenya Health Partnerships for Quality Services (KHPQS). Tujitegemee is funded by USAID PEPFAR to implement OVC & DREAMS Programs in Mombasa and Kilifi counties with an aim of increasing access and demand for quality HIV Prevention Services, increasing access to Quality Health and Social Services for OVC and their Families.
- Degree in Procurement and supply chain management.
- Member of a professional body KISM or CIPS
- At least 2 years’ experience in a busy organization-NGO experience preferred.
- Consolidate the / quarterly/ Annual Procurement Plan
- Prepare procurement/supplies reports & updates for submission to procurement manager
- Support in asset management
- Secretary to the Procurement committee
- Prepare tender documents, notices, contract documents and proposals including SAM search on vendors
- Initiate a tender process to prequalify suppliers
- Participate in Stock taking exercise
- Consolidate user requirements to ensure economies in procurement process
- Maintain the procurement records
- Drafting of annual and revised procurement and disposal plans
- Maintain an up-to date database records of prequalified suppliers.
- Undertake supplier rating and appraisal and conduct regular market surveys.
- Conduct thorough checks of material and service deliveries before signing delivery note to ensure value for money.
- Raise LPO with the Finance Department for payments of goods, services and works procured.
All applicants should urgently email a letter of application, CV, certificates and relevant testimonials to email@example.com by 20th October 2022 indicating current and expected Salary. Candidates should clearly indicate the position applied for and its Reference number as the email subject. Interviews will be done on a rolling basis and only short-listed candidates will be contacted Canvassing will result to automatic disqualification.