Job Title: Office Assistant
Reports to: Project Coordinator
Position Type: Fixed Term
REF NO OFFICE.ASST/MWENDO/04/2018
- S/he will prepare administrative support for project and partners meetings, and workshops.
- Support the accountant in preparing and maintaining project assets register.
- S/he will compile meeting minutes, reports and ensure safe filling and project information storage for ease of retrieval when needed.
- S/he will also ensure effective logistical support in vehicle management to adequately serve the staff in their field needs.
- support the project staff by ensuring the activities requirements are availed on time.
- H/she will also be required to support the manager in preparing and filling of reports.
- S/he will also be required to carry out any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Evidence of documentation skills.
- High level of integrity, values, ethics and competence.
- Demonstrate good level of creativity and innovation
All applicants should urgently email a letter of application, CV, certificates and relevant testimonials to email@example.com by 20th APRIL 2018 indicating current and expected Salary. Candidates should clearly indicate the position applied for and its Reference number OFFICE.ASST/MWENDO/04/2018 as the email subject. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will result to automatic disqualification.
“AMURT is committed to zero tolerance on all forms of violence against children, beneficiaries and staff”.
Offer ended on April 20, 2018