Ananda Marga Universal Relief Team (AMURT) is a voluntary charitable nongovernmental organization, registered in Kenya as a non-profit organization in 1993. AMURT would like to fill the following position based in Nairobi.
- To carry out primary responsibility for supporting implementation of M&E activities in current and upcoming assigned projects.
- Managing M&E reporting systems.
- Formulate program goal, outputs and indicators for strategic activities.
- Work with program staff to develop support plans for reporting formats and analyze projects data.
- prepare/develop and submit monthly, semi-annual and annual M&E reports.
- Coordinate documentation of lessons learned, best practices, program data, evaluations, and other information to generate donor communication pieces, success stories, case studies, and other high-quality, results-based documentation at organizational level.
- Regularly update and comply with donor reporting systems.
- perform any other duties as directed by your supervisor.
Degree in ICT /M&E/BBIT/computer science /statistics with at least 3 years’ relevant experience in Monitoring and evaluation especially with PEFAR and DFID finding.
All applicants should urgently email a letter of application, CV, certificates and relevant testimonials to firstname.lastname@example.org by 18th November 2019 COB indicating current and expected Salary. Candidates should clearly indicate the position applied for and its Reference number as the email subject. Only short listed candidates will be contacted as interviews will be done on a rolling basis. Canvassing will result to automatic disqualification.
“AMURT is committed to zero tolerance on all forms of violence against children, beneficiaries and staff”.