AMURT Health Care Centre would like to fill the following position;
- Preparing laboratory Reagents;
- Examining specimens;
- Writing and recording results;
- Decontaminating working benches and equipment’s.
- Receiving and scrutinizing requisition forms for accuracy;
- Preparing clients for collection of specimens;
- Receiving/collecting, labelling and registering specimens;
- Disaggregating specimens for processing and analysis.
- Performing routine diagnostic tests;
- Dispatching the results for clinical management using the system.
- Disposing laboratory waste.
- Preparing and submitting MOH reports including weekly updates to the clinic in charge.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Be a Kenyan citizen.
- Be a holder of Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Outstanding patient interaction skills are a must.
- At least 2 year of experience as a Lab Technician or a similar role.
- Fully proficient in lab services, including hematology
- Be a registered member of KMLTTB
- Certificate in computer applications skills
- Possess a valid practice license from KMLTTB and registration certificate.
All applicants should urgently email a letter of application, CV, certificates and relevant testimonials to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th December 2020 COB indicating current and expected Salary. Locals candidates are encouraged to apply. Applicants should clearly indicate the position applied for and its Reference number as the email subject. Interviews will be done on a rolling basis and Canvassing will result to automatic disqualification.
“AMURT is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to child safe guarding.”