Ananda Marga Universal Relief Team (AMURT) is a voluntary charitable nongovernmental organization, registered in Kenya as a non-profit organization in 1993.AMURT would like to fill the following positions based in Nairobi.
IT ADMINISTRATOR (1 POSITION)
REF NO: IT. ADMIN/05/2018
- Directly responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure.
- Participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure.
- Contribute to and maintain system standards.
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks.
- Perform daily backup operations, Monitor user account changes in consultation with the Executive Director.
- Perform periodic performance reporting, Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures.
- Update the website on a regular basis.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues;
- Perform any other duties as delegated by your supervisor
BSc in computer science or IT with 3 years’ experience. Experience in web development and win NGO set up with multiple systems will be an added advantage.
All applicants should urgently email a letter of application, CV, certificates and relevant testimonials to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11TH MAY 2018 indicating current and expected Salary. Candidates should clearly indicate the position applied for and its Reference number IT. ADMIN/05/2018 as the email subject. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will result to automatic disqualification.
“AMURT is committed to zero tolerance on all forms of violence against children, beneficiaries and staff”.
Offer ended on May 11, 2018