Ananda Marga Universal Relief Team (AMURT) is a voluntary charitable nongovernmental organization, registered in Kenya as a non-profit organization in 1993. AMURT has implemented over 22 projects countrywide and has supported and worked with local communities, local administration and organizations offering development services. AMURT’s focus areas include healthcare, emergency relief, OVC support, education, income generation and capacity building, HIV/AIDS, MNCH, TB control, Nutrition, WASH and Non-Communicable Diseases (NCD). AMURT has programming experience and presence in 9 counties including Nairobi, Kiambu, Homa-Bay, Siaya, Samburu, Marsabit, Mombasa, Kilifi, and Lamu. AMURT wishes to fill in the following positions for Global Fund TB project in Kwale County for a period of one year. The project aims at strengthening community health systems for improved TB management
- Operates AMURT designated vehicle as per the vehicle policy to various scheduled destinations.
- Maintains vehicle movement logs and use records.
- Ensures timely service and maintenance.
- Ensure the project vehicle has a valid insurance and communicate in advance of expiry.
- Informs the project officer/logistics manager in case of any break down.
- Coordinates vehicle movement within the area of operation in line with project needs and other
- Performs and any other duty assigned by the supervisor.
- Must be 35- years and above with a minimum of 7 years. NGO experience will be an added advantage especially in kwale
- Minimum of c- in KCSE
- Poses a valid driving license class BCE
- Must have a valid certificate of good conduct.
- Experience in defensive driving is a plus
- Must have undergone first Aid training.
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili
- Must be willing to work for long hours
All applicants should urgently email a letter of application, CV, certificates and relevant testimonials to email@example.com by 22nd October 2018 indicating current and expected Salary. For more details on job description visit www.amurtafrica.org.Candidates should clearly indicate the position applied for and its Reference number. KWALE residents are highly encouraged to apply. Canvassing will result to automatic disqualification. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, and processing of applications will be done on a rolling basis.
“AMURT is committed to zero tolerance on all forms of violence against children, beneficiaries and staff”.