AMURT is implementing a 5-year orphans and vulnerable children (OVC) program, dubbed MWENDO in Partnership with CRS, which seeks to empower local and county-level OVC stakeholders to strengthen the formal and informal HIV and child protection systems and services and the linkages between them, including cross-sectoral service referrals and coordination to ensure quality service delivery for OVC, Caregivers and their households.
Reporting to the MEAL Officer, the Data Assistant is primarily responsible for data entry of F1A, F1B & HES data into CPIMS. The role also includes continuous data cleaning, verification, validation and updating of the CPMIS database
- Operate AMURT designated vehicle as per the vehicle policy to various scheduled destinations.
- Maintain vehicle movement logs and use records.
- Ensure timely service and maintenance.
- Ensure the project vehicle has a valid insurance and communicate in advance of expiry.
- Inform the project manager/coordinator in case of any break down.
- Coordinate vehicle movement within the area of operation in line with project needs and Perform and any other duty assigned by the supervisor.
- Must be 35- years and above with a minimum of 7 years. NGO experience will be an added advantage especially in remote areas.
- Minimum of C- in KCSE
- Poses a valid driving license class BCE
- Must have a valid certificate of good conduct.
- Experience in defensive driving is a plus
- Must have undergone first Aid training.
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili
- Must be willing to work for long hours
All applicants should urgently email a letter of application, CV, certificates and relevant testimonials to email@example.com and a hard copy delivered to AMURT RARIRDA OFFICE by 16th January 2019, indicating current and expected Salary. Candidates should clearly indicate the position applied for and its Reference number DRIVER/MWENDO/1/2019 as the subject line. LOCALS are encouraged to apply as Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will result to automatic disqualification.
“AMURT is committed to zero tolerance on all forms of violence against children, beneficiaries and staff”.