REF No: DATA/ASST/10/2022
Tujitegemee is a five-year program under Kenya Health Partnerships for Quality Services (KHPQS) funded by USAID PEPFAR to implement OVC & DREAMS Programs in coastal region counties of Kilifi and Mombasa by Ananda Marga Universal Relief Team (AMURT). Tujitegemee aims at increasing access and Demand for Quality HIV Prevention Services and increasing access to Quality Health and Social Services among OVC/DREAMS and their families.
AMURT wishes to recruit 2 data Assistants who will be based in Mombasa County to support data entry in DREAMS data base.
- Ensure that all final data is compliant with all DREAMS reporting requirements before entering it into the database and filing.
- Enter approved, correct data into the DREAMS database per set time frames to meet reporting requirements.
- Conduct basic identification of data quality gaps and guide the data clerks accordingly.
- Conduct monthly verification of source documents.
- Ensure all AGYW files are complete with all the documentation and ensure filing is done according to the SOP.
- Provide weekly performance data, analysis and discuss with the program team.
- Support the M&E team in SIMS and PEPFAR/OGAC site visit preparations by conducting DQA checks.
- Provide feedback on data submission processes to ensure processes are streamlined and required information is being submitted per set time frames.
- Conduct regular reviews of program data to enable the team to identify whether targets are being met and take immediate corrective actions.
- Execute data quality audits using DQA tools and ensure follow‐up is complete.
- Any other responsibility as will be assigned by the supervisor.
- Must have at least a Diploma Health Records & Information Management or relevant field. Degree will be an added advantage
- Must have a certificate in computer with at least one-year experience in Data Entry.
- Must be between ages 25– 35 years and be a resident.
- Must be very dependable and detail Oriented in matters concerning work
- Commitment to work to beat deadlines is a MUST!
- Experience in working with DREAMS database will be an added advantage.
All applicants should urgently email a letter of application, CV, certificates and relevant testimonials to firstname.lastname@example.org by 8th October 2022. indicating current and expected Salary. Candidates should clearly indicate the position applied for and its Reference number as DATA/ASST /10/2022 as the email subject. Interview will be done on a rolling basis and Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will result to automatic disqualification.
“AMURT is committed to zero tolerance on all forms of violence and discrimination against children, beneficiaries and staff”.