REF No: DATA/ASST/11/2023
Tujitegemee is a five-year program under Kenya Health Partnerships for Quality Services (KHPQS) funded by USAID PEPFAR to implement OVC & DREAMS Programs in coastal region counties of Kilifi and Mombasa by Ananda Marga Universal Relief Team (AMURT). Tujitegemee is currently in year 4 of implementation and aims at increasing access and Demand for Quality HIV Prevention Services and increasing access to Quality Health and Social Services among OVC/DREAMS and their families.
AMURT wishes to recruit 1 data Assistant who will be based in Mombasa County to support data entry in DREAMS data base.
- Ensure that all final data is compliant with all DREAMS reporting requirements before entering it into the database and filing.
- Enter approved, correct data into the DREAMS database per set time frames to meet reporting requirements.
- Facilitate ward level review meetings
- Conduct basic identification of data quality gaps and guide the data clerks accordingly.
- Conduct monthly verification of source documents.
- Ensure all AGYW files are complete with all the documentation and ensure filing is done according to the SOP.
- Provide weekly performance data, analysis and discuss with the program team.
- Support the M&E team in SIMS and site visit preparations by conducting DQA checks.
- Provide feedback on data submission processes to ensure processes are streamlined and required information is being submitted per set time frames.
- Conduct regular reviews of program data to enable the team to identify whether targets are being met and take immediate corrective actions.
- Execute data quality audits using DQA tools and ensure follow‐up is complete.
- Any other responsibility as will be assigned by the supervisor.
- Must have at least a diploma Certificate in applied statistics or relevant field. The degree will be an added advantage
- Must have a certificate in computer with at least one year experience in Data Entry.
- Must be between ages 25– 35 years and be a residentof Mombasa
- Must be very dependable and detail Oriented in matters concerning work
- Commitment to work to beat deadlines is a MUST!
- Experience in working with the DREAMS database will be an added advantage.
All applicants should urgently email a letter of application, CV, certificates, and relevant testimonials to email@example.com by 13th November 2023. indicating current and expected Salary. Candidates should clearly indicate the position applied for and its Reference number as DATA/ASST /11/2023 as the email subject. Interviews will be done on a rolling basis and Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will result in automatic disqualification.
“AMURT is committed to zero tolerance on all forms of violence and discrimination against children, beneficiaries, and staff”.