Ananda Marga Universal Relief Team (AMURT) is a voluntary charitable nongovernmental organization, registered in Kenya as a non-profit organization in 1993. AMURT has implemented over 22 projects countrywide and has supported and worked with local communities, local administration and organizations offering development services. AMURT’s focus areas are emergency relief, OVC support, education, health care, income generation and capacity building, HIV/AIDS, MNCH, TB control, Nutrition, WASH and Non-Communicable Diseases (NCD) in 9 counties. AMURT is located in Central region, Nyanza region, Samburu County and Coastal region of Kenya and wishes to fill in the following position based in Nairobi.
- Carry out diagnosis and management of dental patient’s problem.
- Perform “pain free” dental procedures and provide patients with quality experience. during dental procedures.
- Conduct dental health education to patients.
- Manage the dental equipment in the clinic and report any breakages to the supervisor.
- Diploma in Community Oral Health
- Registration with the relevant professional body i.e. Kenya Medical practitioners and Dentist Council and Oral Health Association.
- 1-year practical attachment
- 2 years working experience as a COHO in a busy dental clinic.
- Team player, willing to work long hours and attend to emergencies.
All applicants should urgently email a letter of application, CV, certificates and relevant testimonials to email@example.com by 8th March 2021 indicating current and expected Salary. For more details on job description visit www.amurtafrica.org Candidates should clearly indicate the position applied for and its Reference number COHO/AHCC/02/2021 as the email subject. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will result to automatic disqualification.
“AMURT is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to child safe guarding.”