AMURT Health Care Centre is a medium sized outpatient hospital located in Mountain View area and would like fill in the following positions based in Nairobi.
- Manage a team of high performing staff and overall clinical management supervised by line managers and Executive Director.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers.
- Assist the clinic staff to set the targets per department and ensure their achievement.
- Product and service cost allocation per department.
- Increase client flow and clinic income as agreed by management
- Cash management including petty cash and bank.
- Expenditure cost control.
- Link the facility with insurance firms and NHIF for outpatient services and increase the clientele
- Closely monitor and supervise and market clinic services.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the clinic by complying with legal requirements (Ensure all the licenses and permits are up to date)
- General cleaning, hygiene and security
- Conduct staff appraisal together with HR
- Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
- Manage the ambulance to bring income
- Proposal writing and fund raising.
- Review all clinical purchases, repair and fixtures.
- Share weekly feedback on clinic progress with management
- Provides feedback weekly to the directors on the clinics performance.
- A Degree in Hospital administration/ or public health with management skills.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years Management experience in hospital setup and very good in marketing.
- Experience managing branches is a plus
- Must have good communication skills.
- Well knowledgeable on customer preferences and insurances including NHIF
- Must have had experience managing staff.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be willing to work on weekends or holidays when need arises.
All applicants should urgently email a letter of application, CV, certificates and relevant testimonials to firstname.lastname@example.org by 24th April 2021 indicating current and expected Salary. Candidates should clearly indicate the position applied for and its Reference number as the email subject. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will result to automatic disqualification.
“AMURT is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to child safe guarding.”.