AMURT Health Care Centre is a medium sized outpatient hospital located in Mountain View area and would like fill in the following positions based in Nairobi.
- Qualified accountant with CPA (K) and a bachelor’s degree in accounting with not less than 5 years of experience.
- Has clear understanding of the NHIF system on invoicing and filling claims
- The incumbent must be well conversant with insurance claims, understand the processes and terms and can give monthly comprehensive reports
- Has knowledge and experience in cost management especially on health services in a medium size facility
- Has vast experience in reconciling receivables and payables
- Has supervision skills or not less than 5 staff
- The person must prove ability to work on flexible hours including weekends and holidays to meet deadlines and reporting
- Experience in monthly stock take would be key to this job.
All applicants should urgently email a letter of application, CV, certificates and relevant testimonials to email@example.com by 13th August 2019 before COB, indicating current and expected Salary. Candidates should clearly indicate the position applied for and its Reference number as the email subject. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will result to automatic disqualification.
“AMURT is committed to zero tolerance on all forms of violence against children, beneficiaries and staff”.