Ananda Marga Universal Relief Team (AMURT) is a voluntary charitable nongovernmental organization, registered in Kenya as a non-profit organization in 1993. AMURT has implemented over 22 projects countrywide and has supported and worked with local communities, local administration and organizations offering development services. AMURT’s focus areas include healthcare, emergency relief, OVC support, education, income generation and capacity building, HIV/AIDS, MNCH, TB control, Nutrition, WASH and Non-Communicable Diseases (NCD). AMURT has programming experience and presence in 9 counties including Nairobi, Kiambu, Homa-Bay, Siaya, Samburu, Marsabit, Mombasa, Kilifi, and Lamu. AMURT wishes to fill in the following positions for Global Fund TB project in Kwale County for a period of one year. The project aims at strengthening community health systems for improved TB management.
- Work closely with the Project Officer and filed officers to ensure data entry in GMIS.
- Prepares administrative support for project and partners meetings, and workshops.
- Support the accountant in preparing and maintaining project assets register.
- Compiles meeting minutes, reports and ensure safe filling and project information storage for ease of retrieval when needed.
- supports the project staff by ensuring the activities requirements are availed on time including printing and photocopying documents
- Supports the project Officer in preparing and filling of reports.
- Ensures office utility bills are submitted to the accountant for payment on time.
- Ensures general office hygiene.
- Carries out any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Diploma in project management or business administration with 3 years of experience.
- Experience in Data entry especially GMIS is a plus.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Evidence of documentation skills.
- High level of integrity, values, ethics and competence.
- Demonstrate good level of creativity and innovation
All applicants should urgently email a letter of application, CV, certificates and relevant testimonials to email@example.com by 22nd October 2018 indicating current and expected Salary. For more details on job description visit www.amurtafrica.org.Candidates should clearly indicate the position applied for and its Reference number. KWALE residents are highly encouraged to apply. Canvassing will result to automatic disqualification. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, and processing of applications will be done on a rolling basis.