- A Degree in Hospital administration/ or public health with management skills.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years Management experience in hospital setup and very good in marketing.
- Experience managing branches is a plus
- Must have good communication skills.
- Well knowledgeable on customer preferences and insurances including NHIF
- Must have had experience managing staff.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be willing to work on weekends or holidays when need arises
- Manage a team of high performing staff.
- Share weekly feedback on clinic progress with management
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers.
- Link the facility with insurance firms and NHIF for outpatient services.
- Closely monitor and supervise and market clinic operations
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the clinic by complying with legal requirements.
- Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
- Provides feedback weekly to the directors on the clinics performance.
All applicants should urgently email a letter of application, CV, certificates and relevant testimonials to email@example.com by 24th July 2018 indicating current and expected Salary. Candidates should clearly indicate the position applied for and its Reference number as the email subject. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will result to automatic disqualification
Offer ended on July 24, 2018